Friday, August 24, 2012

School

So, I went to visit my school today. And it's very big. 3 stories. It is very pretty, too. The director was nice, and he said (from what I understood) that I will be teaching little kids English, and ballet. I think.

I start school on Monday, and luckily there is a girl in the class I will be in that speaks very good english. And there is also a lot of boys. One of them was pointing at the seat next to him and wanted me to sit by him. And after we left, another one jumped up and looked through the window.

I'm super excited. :)


The front of my school.


By the office.


The soccer field (above) and basketball (below)


-abrazos y besos de Peru.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks nice. People sound friendly. I hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my girl you are a people person!

    ReplyDelete