Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gringos at the mall

So today all of the inbounds in my club went to a mall in Arequipa. It was very fun.

I finally got toothpaste that doesn't make me gag. And it was only .96 cents (2.50 soles). So I'm super happy about that, and also getting more shampoo.

When we first got there we did the official pin exchange. And I now have 5 pins from France, and one from Canada! It's become quite and addiction.

After everyone got there we got Starbucks, but we had to wait outside until we drank it all. So we sat in the cold while passerby-ers looked at us weird, because well, we're all super white.

We went in and wandered around pretty randomly. Mostly looking at girls clothes. Two of the girls got matching purple pants, and I ended up with two shirts. And some people bought chocolate.

When we were done and waiting for people to pick us up a little boy came up to us and asked if we had any money, so we gave him one Sole. After he left we talked about how we were a perfect group to ask. 5 white teens, all with shopping bags.

I have to say, today was very fun. And I really enjoy all of the inbounds. Can't wait for the first trip!

-abrazos y besos de Peru.

3 comments:

  1. Change you font to black can hardly read it with my dad eye's. So your Mom sent me an e mail you are taking a trip? I guess that's not quit the way I expedited to be hearing from you. I will stop posting here also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found your blog!:P
    I'm glad its turning out better than your first few days! I miss you, and it will be so weird not to have you at school when it starts in two days! Post often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will! Be sure to tell Ms. Laister

    ReplyDelete