Saturday, August 18, 2012

My gosh, I leave in one day. Through out the last month or two I have been doing way too much thinking. My realization that it's only a year, and a year isn't too terribly long has eased my stress quite a bit. But it will also be a very long year. I will be learning so much about myself while I'm gone, and I'll be growing up more than I would if I were here.

But I am going to miss my many families here. Of course my real family, but m other adopted families as well that have loved me as if I were one of their own. I want to thank all of the people who have supported me thus far and hope that they will continue to do so. With out all of the help and support I wouldn't be able to be as strong and ready to leave and put my life here on somewhat of 'pause' for a year as I am now. I am very thankful for everyone.

-abrazos y besos de Peru.

No comments:

Post a Comment