Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Less than a week

With time here in the states slowly running out, I suppose it's time to write something In my blog. I leave Oregon August 19th and arrive in Arequipa, Peru on the 20th. My first host family lives in the center of town in an apartment. I have an older sister names Mariapia who is 21 and a brother named Carlos who is 23. Mariapia speaks very good English, unlike the rest of my family. Vanessa, a girl my age, is their youngest daughter of 17. She will be coming to america and living in McMinnville a couple weeks after I arrive.
So far I know I will be going to a private school, which in most Latin countries in a normal thing. I will have a uniform also.

So with that, I should probably start packing, don't you think?


-abrazos y besos de Peru.

No comments:

Post a Comment