Wednesday, September 11, 2013

First week of school, done. (finally)

Today marks me being in school exactly one week, and I've got to say it's been interesting so far. I have a couple cool teachers that I know I'm really going to enjoy being in class with this year. And sometimes I wonder if anyone else gets the same thoughts as me in the classes, and the same feeling of awe over certain things that the teachers say.

And of course, there are other teachers who I'm not really sure if being in their class is going to be enjoyable or not, but I guess that's what I get for being an exchange student for a year; playing catch up in classes that I rather wouldn't want to be in with people who I wish I weren't in class with. The biggest challenge for me in these classes will be keeping my comments to myself and remembering that the people in these classes either are taking the class again because they didn't care about it enough the first year, or they're young. Either way, if I'm not careful I could  lose my temper very fast.

As far as things not school related, ballet started up again last week and it's been going very well. The past couple classes have been wonderful and I'm so happy that I'm getting back into shape again.

I hope people are still enjoying reading my blog, and I'll try to update it whenever something interesting happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment