Friday, February 8, 2013

What is going on?

So it started raining today. And I mean pouring with rain. It started at around 3 or 4 in the afternoon and it hasn't stopped since. There is water covering the floor, filling up buckets, and I haven't the slightest idea what I should be doing.

The power in my area of the city was out, too. Most of the city, actually. It's really crazy to think that rain could do this much damage to things. But when you come from a place that is built to withstand rain and storms, you sort of pass it off as nothing. I'm starting to kind of freak out about it.


-abrazos y besos de Peru.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the times I would sit on front porch with Grandpa Estes and watch the lighting storms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe! I'm so glad, you FINALLY posted on here again! Other than freaking out about the rain/leaky roof... How have you been?!?

    ReplyDelete